Monday, December 17, 2012

gun control. now.

We live 20 minutes from Newtown, Connecticut
where a gunman opened fire
 killing 20 children
and 7 adults.
Innocent, unarmed people are being killed
in schools, movie theaters & malls.
Where next?
We need
GUN CONTROL.
 NOW.
I signed a petition to congress and President Obama 
started by Staci Sarkin, a MoveOn member
It reads:
"Our Second Amendment rights are long overdue a reevaluation. How many more senseless and entirely PREVENTABLE shootings have to occur before we do something about gun control?

As a citizen and constituent of this great country, I am asking that you take a firm stand and make a positive change by restricting access to guns and saving lives.

I don't have a gun. I don't want a gun. I don't need a gun. But somehow the guns always wind up in the hands of people crazy enough to use them irresponsibly and dangerously. 
THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED."

No comments: