Saturday, January 17, 2009

snow pants

My friend Boo came to dinner a few weeks ago when it was super cold out. She came in white snow pants with long undies underneath. She said she sleeps in these snow pants. They were too warm and cozy to take off. She looked great in them..sporty and stylish. "OK", I thought. So last weekend big snow was in the forecast. I wanted to be able to go outside and roll around in the snow with Everett..you know make snow angels and a snow person. I thought I outta get myself some snow pants so I headed down to our local outdoor sports store and found these Obermeyer Sugar Bush pair. The least expensive ones they carry. I haven't taken them off since...ok to sleep and to wash because I wore to the studio and they got all painty...but I did NOT want to take them off.....so cozy and I must say flattering with the highest waist. I keep talking about how great they are to anyone who will listen. Gretchen said post about them (she's on her way to get some) oh and I feel naked without them. (It was 7 degrees this morning)

Thank you Boo.

OBERMEYER SUGAR BUSH SNOW PANTS
Features:

Critical Seems Sealed
High Back Waist with Rib-Knit Panels
Water-Resistant Powdercuffs with Gripper Elastic
Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
Reinforced Scuffguards
Ski Pass D-Ring
Fabric:

Sportex: 100% Nylon with HydroBlock
Waterproof/Breathable Coating and DuroGuard Water-Repellent Finish
Insulation:

60gm Permaloft - 100% Polyester
Lining:

100% Nylon Taffeta

Buy here if you need some too.

No comments: