Wednesday, September 15, 2010

double L farm market


This is Lloyd of the Double L Farm Market in Westport Connecticut.  I just discovered this treasure of a market and I am bananas for it.  He carries the most delicious produce, salsa, guacamole, hummus, organic beef, the freshest sushi grade tuna, crusty bread, pies, granola and honey and yes the yummiest bananas.  He is the nicest man and so is Michael.  They put your groceries in a box and carry it out for you.  They give your baby a Double L onesie.   I love the simplicity of the shop..black and white and perfectly distressed.  You must check it out if you are in the vicinity.  


Double L Farm Market

1 comment:

Welcome! said...

hi susana! I just stumbled upon your sweet little blog today and couldn't help but hit the follow button! I look forward to following your adventures in the future! xo kate